Los Campos FC is a grassroots youth football club based in the London borough of Hackney, London Fields. The club has been constantly growing since then over the last few years with over 150 players involved with the club. As we keep growing, we are looking to expand our coaching staff with the right people.
Our aim is to provide a high standard coaching for everyone, regardless of financial resources or ability. As well as developing football players, we also develop our coaches and help all our staff members to reach their goals in coaching.
Our teams play in the Hackney Marsh Saturday league (Saturday 10-12pm) and Camden and Islington Midweek Youth League. We train Wednesday 5pm-7pm.
We are looking for a coach to carry out the following roles;
• To lead a selected age group’s training sessions and manage its match fixtures
• To plan, deliver and review training sessions that are adapted to the players’ needs and in line with the club’s philosophy.
• To monitor and report player’ progress throughout the season to parents.
• To comply at any time with the club’s ethos and philosophy
• To liaise and communicate appropriately with parents
• To be able to communicate fluently in English (both written and verbal)
Type of coach we need;
• A passionate individual who is very eager and ambitious to develop as a coach.
• A coach who wants to share in our philosophy and playing style.
• A person who is reliable and committed.
• A coach who understands the difference between a winning at all costs and a winning mentality.
What do we offer?
• A constant and total support from Senior coaches to help you in your development.
• Access to the clubs Veo camera which records and analyse training sessions and matches.
• Funding for courses where appropriate and possible.
• The opportunity to take part in the clubs holiday camps ran during school hols.
• Full coaching kit and equipment (footballs, bibs, cones, first aid kit).
• £20 an hour.
• Minimum FA Level 1 coaching qualification.
• FA enhanced DBS check
• FA Safeguarding
• FA First Aid