Main Duties and Resposibilities:
The candidate will play an active role in the Content Factory team. He/she will be required to follow and coordinate the realization and promotion of the online communication campaigns; he/she will interact with various areas of the company such as the editorial team, the corporate and external creative agencies.
He/she will also deal with the coordination and communication activities related to all sports aspects on digital content distribution on Juventus' social media accounts.
He/she will be required to address content development strategies and digital marketing recommendations, based on the platform's data analysis and users behaviors on Juventus' digital channels.
He/she will supervise and coordinate the community management, the editorial plan and the production of contents related to the digital brand marketing campaigns of the club.
- Degree in economics or communication subjects with digital/social media/marketing or equivalent qualification
- 3/5 years of experience within digital marketing functions, preferably in the sports or entertainment sector or within digital communications media agencies
- In-depth knowledge of the functioning and peculiarities of the main social media platforms
- High knowledge of the industry's best practices on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and online advertising and web analysis.
- Ability to facilitate and develop creative process of content production
- Good knowledge of the football industry
- Fluent in English.
- Good aptitude for inter-personal relations and team-working
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving
- Proactivity and Flexibility
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
This position will be based in Turin at the Juventus F.C. S.p.A. Headquarter.