We are looking for a people advisor to join us and work in partnership with senior leaders, managers and teams within the operational, finance and legal business areas of our club. Working closely with colleagues in the people team, you'll be providing intuitive and passionate advice and coaching across the human resources and employee relations spectrum.
You'll be empowered with taking the lead on crucial projects and deliverables to ensure that advisor input is central to all people team activities. You will play a key role in ensuring that our approach to employee relations is firmly rooted in our values and our brand.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Act as a trusted advisor - you'll seamlessly guide and support line managers through everyday human resources situations
- Deliver effective case management for employee relations - you will take pride in coaching line managers to adopt a proactive approach in tackling the challenges our colleagues may be facing
- Partner with the wider team - you'll be excited to work closely with our wider human resources team and collaborate with our specialists in people services, talent acquisition and talent development amongst other areas
- Strive to implement clear and consistent processes - you will ensure that new policies and procedures are communicated effectively in a way that's authentic to our employer brand
- Champion our clubs evolution - you will courageously support our managers and colleagues through change programmes, maximising awareness and adoption of change
- Define how we identify opportunities for growth - you'll proactively establish metrics to provide employee relations data to identify opportunities for improvement and training needs
- Establish yourself as a key people ambassador - you'll collaborate with the wider team to create strong partnerships across our club
What we are looking for
- Background in human resources - you've got a fantastic track record in delivering business-focused solutions to people managers
- Credibility and knowledge - you hold CIPD Level 5 or are working towards it - or you've gained equivalent experience through your career to date
- Natural employee relations specialist - you're adept at identifying and resolving matters in an empathetic way
- Best-in-class multitasker - you can confidently prioritise and manage multiple cases and balance key project activities
- Advocate for positive change - you're passionate about self-development and you actively seek out opportunities to harness this at every opportunity across our club
- Excellent communication skills - you're able to articulate yourself clearly and give colleagues the peace of mind that they're in good hands with you
- Motivated to deliver an exceptional service - you pride yourself on your ability to offer a fantastic experience to stakeholders
- Driven by positive results and outcomes - you strive to ensure that we have a human resources function that we can be proud of
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Priority access to apply for match tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.