Job Title: Goalkeeper Coach
Organization: Tampa Bay Sun FC
Reports To: Head Coach
Tampa Bay Sun FC seeks a highly motivated, results-driven, and all purpose-driven individual to fill the Goalkeeper Coach position. This position will attend all training sessions and all matches for the team. Must be knowledgeable of the goalkeeper position and able to function independently. Must be able to provide a positive, player and development centered environment at all goalkeeper training sessions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to independently build appropriate goalkeeper training sessions that coincide with team style of play and team goals
- Create a competitive and positive learning training environment
- Communicate key coaching points
- Manage goalkeeper development plans with coaching staff
- Provide film clips and other resources as feedback learning tools for goalkeepers
- Attend all training sessions and games with the team(s)
- Goalkeeper warm ups and feedback on game day
- Input into future goalkeeper signings
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum USSF C License or working towards it
- Must have at least 3 years coaching experience at the collegiate, semiprofessional or professional level
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Reliable transportation
- Proficient in using video and scouting software, including Hudl, Wyscout, Spiideo, and Catapult.
- Must be able to pass all background and safeguarding checks.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic professional environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately, efficiently, and in a timely manner, while remaining flexible to changing and new priorities and needs.
- Must travel to all games – home and away – and other required events, including for scouting purposes and community events.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.