The Bundesliga is one of the world’s most successful sports leagues being a social institution in Germany since 1963 with brand awareness levels of 99% and millions of enthusiastic fans all around the world.
The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content in order to promote the Bundesliga brand internationally. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms. This includes production of content for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms.
For our team in Cologne, Germany we are looking for a
Creative Producer / Copywriter (m/f/d)
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
- You develop creative concepts and out-of-the-box ideas for Bundesliga campaigns and global marketing initiatives.
- You write engaging and persuasive copies for various platforms (e.g. websites, social media, print ads, brochures) tailored to the brand’s voice and the target audience’s preferences.
- You work closely with graphic designers, marketing specialists, and campaign managers as well as with production houses to ensure a cohesive and effective campaign.
- You contribute to the overall campaign strategy and align content with our marketing goals.
- You conduct research to understand industry trends, target audience preferences, and competitor strategies.
- You ensure all written content adheres to the highest standards of quality.
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience as a copywriter with a strong portfolio of writing samples.
- You are familiar with common tools (Adobe Creative Suite, A.I.) and editing software.
- You are experienced in the production of videos and trailers.
- You have a passion for sports, especially football.
- You are a native speaker in English, other languages would be advantageous.
Here’s what characterizes you as a team player:
- You are curious, forward-thinking and creative in what you do.
- You are solution-oriented having a hands-on mentality and a high level of responsibility.
- You can proudly state that respect & appreciation is part of your daily work life.
- Last but not least, you strive for excellence being driven by a high intrinsic motivation.
Here’s what we offer you:
- A state-of-the-art new work environment with agile methods, OKR framework and a corporate culture with high autonomy.
- A modern office space and flexible working environment with high degrees of freedom and creativity.
- Diverse training and eLearning opportunities as well as benefits such as company pension plans from the 1st day.