Magic United FC, located at Birmingham Rd & Emmanuel College Dr, Carrara QLD 4211, has an excellent opportunity for a full time Sports Development Ofﬁcer to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Responsible for ongoing coaching, training and instructing contractors by assessing the performances and developing abilities
• Planning and directing strategies, developing playing patterns.
• Sports development budgets.
• Analysing game progress and motivating sportsperson and supervising dedicated practise sessions.
• Recruiting coaches and training staff.
• Promoting and skills development as well as overseeing the participation of players.
• Member Retention and Recruitment of new members.
• Recruitment of new sportspersons.
• Coach and presentations at team meetings.
• Conducting coach reviews and updating manuals.
• Enforce Rules and Regulations within the club. Applicants for this position should:
• Have relevant tertiary qualiﬁcations
• At least 2 years relevant experience
• Must have excellent verbal and communication skills with an outgoing nature. Be passionate about the sport, have initiative, self-motivation and the ability to motivate others.
• Ability to make decisions under pressure.
• The ability to work with other staff and members in the club. Remuneration:
$70,000 AUD per year + superannuation
Applications open This position is open to applications and expressions of interest for a minimum 28 days from the date of publication.