Be a part of long-term ambitious plan and be ready to step in to put 6th oldest club in England where it belongs. The club will be playing with Adult Women Team under Surrey FA competitions, for season 2024/25. This period until summer will be used for the creation of the team and trials.
The manager's responsibilities include:
Essential qualifications, skills, and abilities
· FA Coaching qualification Level 2 minimum (or Level 1 with proper experience in grassroots football on manager position)
- Ideally SW / W London based - non-UK applications cannot be accepted
· First Aid & Safeguarding Certifications
· FA DBS Certification (if not valid, the club will apply for candidate)
· Effective communication skills
· Leadership qualities
· The ability to manage, oversee and motivate a team of coaches.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about football coaching
This is volunteer role. The club will provide coaching kits, equipment and benefits such as deals / vouchers from sponsors.