We are Wolves. Progressive, determined, bright, unified and humble. A pack that is hungry for success. Wolves is one of the fastest growing professional football clubs in the UK, and also boasts one of the richest histories in the beautiful game.
Formed in 1877, Wolves was a founder member of the Football League, and was one of the country’s most successful sides in the fifties and sixties. During a two decade spell the Black Country’s most decorated side won three First Division titles and one of its four FA Cups.
Fast forward 70 years and Wolves are back amongst football’s elite. In the past six years we have celebrated promotion to the Premier League, back-to-back 7th placed finishes and a Europa League quarter-final campaign. Now, we will be competing in the Premier League for a sixth successive season.
But at Wolves it is all about what we will do, not what we have done. We don’t simply look to the future, we seize it.
We take seriously our commitment to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and to ensuring that Wolves is free from discrimination and harassment.
The Academy Receptionist will work within the administration and operations team to ensure the smooth running of the department and site.
To monitor stationery stock levels of consumable items such as paper, envelopes, printer ink etc. and arrange to replenish supplies in accordance with current procedures.
· Ensure all enquiries are answered sensitively, professionally and in a timely manner, including in person, email and telephone maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality at all times.
· To support the Head Coaches with the administration and planning of the mid-season and end of season reviews including communicating times with parents.
· To support the academy operations team with the day to day running of the department.
· Ensure all staff meetings are regularly minutes and communicated to the rest of the department.
· To ensure that we maintain an accurate and effective personnel database for all players and staff.
· Manage and maintain updated records for the academy petty cash tin.
· Manage with all incoming and outgoing post, ensuring that it is delivered to the correct recipients in a timely manner.
· To build relationships with the Pre Academy, Foundation, Youth and Professional Phase MDT’s to ensure the smooth administration and operations of all areas.
· To offer full administration support to the Heads of Departments within the Academy as and when required.
· Ensure all matters are handled and dealt with in a strictly confidential and timely manner
· Support with adhoc travel arrangements for Club staff and players.
· Provide general administrative duties to include printing, scanning and photocopying information, often of a sensitive nature, maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality at all times.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job & to assist facilities generally should the need arise.
· Compliance with Club policies
· Compliance with the Club’s health and safety procedures
· Compliance with the Club’s safeguarding policies
· To promote the Club’s values
· To work consistently to embed equality & diversity into the Club
· To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
· To maintain professional conduct at all times
This role carries a specific safeguarding responsibility. This means that the post-holder is required to apply all relevant policies and uphold the Club’s commitment to safeguarding vulnerable people.
Academy Operations Manager - 1 to 1 Line Management and support.
Academy Operations and Admin Team- build strong relationships with the Academy Drivers, Stewards and Administrative staff to understand the needs of the department.
Player Care Team- work closely with regards to player welfare.
Professional, Youth and Foundation Phase Staff- liaise with regularly in order to gain knowledge of the players transport needs.
Coaching Teams- build a relationship to ensure that the relationship between the MDT’s and Operations is functional and high quality.
Recruitment Team- build a relationship to ensure the transition of players into the Academy is smooth and high quality.
Knowledge: the level and breadth of knowledge to do the job e.g. understanding of a defined system, method or procedure, legal or regulatory frameworks etc
Experience: proven record of experience in a particular field, profession or specialism.
Qualifications: the level of educational, professional and/or occupational training required