Los Angeles, CA
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
AEG Global Partnerships is seeking an Account Executive, Partnership Activation. This person will be responsible for managing and supporting sponsorship activations for corporate assets, managing designated team and venue partnerships, and coordinating key division events.
- Account Servicing – Manage day-to-day maintenance and fulfillment of Los Angeles Galaxy and Dignity Health Sports Park partnership agreements. This includes, but is not limited to: • Heavy emphasis on fulfillment of all elements in accounts including activations, promotions, grassroots events, broadcasts, signage, hospitality, mobile app, etc. • Develop and execute new and exciting promotional concepts for partners to help provide maximum return on investment • Preparation of partnership recap for teams, events, and venues at the end of the year/season in a timely manner. • Attend production meetings to properly plan for Activation Events associated with Dignity Health Sports Park events
- Administration – Maintain various databases and reports as assigned by Corporate Network Asset Team. This includes, but is not limited to: • Partner contact information • Partner checklists and tracking sheets • Recap creation, tracking, and analysis and maintenance of archives to assist with future projects and ensure partner satisfaction • Prepare internal production notes for the Global Partnership that includes event details and send out to all activating partners and arena personnel in a timely fashion
- BS Degree (4-year)
- 2-4 years Related work experience
- The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Excellent at relationship building and people skills
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive and have the ability to work independently without the need for supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to handle minor lifting and load/unload merchandise
- Must be fully capable and proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs (games and events) of the company including working nights and weekends.
- Proficiency in Spanish
Payscale: $67,000 - $81,880
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.