The main responsibilities of the Broadcast Production, Operations & Services Senior Manager for the FIFA World Cup 2026 include:
· Develop and execute comprehensive technical strategies for broadcast operations, ensuring flawless content delivery during the FIFA World Cup 2026.
· Lead media coordination during significant events like ceremonies and press conferences, ensuring seamless execution and broadcast coverage.
· Manage and supervise a team responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing broadcast operations during all matches and events of the FIFA World Cup 2026.
· Collaborate with broadcasters, production crews, and technical vendors to ensure the seamless setup and operation of broadcast equipment, cameras, graphics, and audio systems.
· Monitor and maintain technical quality and adherence to broadcast standards, troubleshooting and resolving issues promptly to guarantee uninterrupted transmission.
· Ensure compliance with FIFA's broadcasting guidelines and regulations, including territorial rights, advertising regulations, and content restrictions.
· Coordinate with production teams to enhance storytelling through camera angles, replays, graphics, and innovative visual elements.
· Collaborate with IT and cybersecurity teams to ensure the security and integrity of broadcast systems and prevent unauthorized access or disruptions.
· Develop contingency plans and disaster recovery protocols to handle unexpected technical failures and challenges during live broadcasts.
· Monitor audience feedback and performance metrics to continually enhance broadcast quality and address viewer preferences.
· Conduct post-event assessments, evaluating broadcast operations, identifying successes and areas for improvement, and proposing enhancements for future events.
· Foster relationships with sponsors, partners, and stakeholders, ensuring effective collaboration and amplifying the FIFA World Cup's global media presence.