Kerala Blasters Football Club is an Indian professional football club based in Kochi, Kerala, that competes in the Indian Super League. The club is built on three strong pillars of Collectivism, Inclusivity and Sportsmanship, KBFC aims to being the biggest Football Club in India that generates young and talented players who not just represents the club in the National level but also the country in an international playing field, thereby reinforcingthe legacy of Kerala towards the sport.
To work with the KBFC Academy staffs in successfully organizing various academy and grassroots tournaments/activities.
● Organising and scheduling of various KBFC academy and grassroots tournaments/activities such as Golden Baby Leagues, Corporate Tournaments, Grassroots festivals etc.
● Helping in registering teams and players for each tournament.
● Ensuring rules and regulations set by the KBFC Academy Operations team in accordance with Children’s
Competition guidelines and AIFF regulations are followed throughout all the tournaments and events.
● Ensuring all the teams and players are aware of the rules and regulations and adhere to it.
● Fostering good sportsmanship in all teams, players, resolving disputes, and addressing bad behavior in a timely manner.
● Ensuring all the necessary match details (final score, goal scorers, team lineup etc) are updated accurately in timely manner.
● Following all match day protocols and checklists.
Who we are looking for:
● Well-versed with Word, Excel and other documenting systems.
● Preferably a person who is a sports management degree holder or a person who is pursuing sports management currently.
● Preferably a person who resides in and around Kochi
● Leadership Orientation
● Accepts accountability for all tasks and is able to take responsibility for outcomes