Purpose of the job
The role will be responsible for the delivery, including monitoring & evaluation of the Premier League Primary Stars (PLPS) & various other PE & School Sport Programme for children aged between 5 and 11 in primary school settings. Using the power of football to enhance the learning and enjoyment of physical activity within local schools and communities.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will deliver on the PL Primary Stars Programme which will be led by the PE & School Sports Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to;
· Planning and delivering a variety of inclusive curriculum PE lessons and extra-curricular sessions in Primary schools.
· Delivering the Supporting Teachers element of the PLPS Programme
· Delivering on a variety of classroom based interventions including Active maths, PL Reading Stars and other EDI & PSHE content.
· Tracking attendance and engagement of pupils and teachers at your designated schools in line with the projects Key Performance Indicators using the online monitoring platform Sales Force.
· To be accountable for the welfare of children and vulnerable adults under your supervision in line with the Foundation’s Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adult Policy.
· To be punctual and act in a professional manner at all times, representing HTAFC Community Foundation and the partner organisations.
· To be responsible for any trainees, junior staff, work placements or volunteers under your supervision.
- To report any accidents to staff and/or participants involved in HTAFC activities (accident reporting sheets provided to be passed to the Safeguarding Manager).
· The role will also embrace equality, diversity and inclusivity matters in order to facilitate a consistent, co-ordinated and embedded approach to fairness and opportunity across the Foundation.
· To cover, as and when required, other duties within HTAFC
· To undertake other duties, training and/ or hours of work as may be reasonably required which are consistent with the general level and responsibility of this role.
- This role will include working matchdays, assisting with community activities/engagement.
This is not a full and exhaustive list and further requirements may be added from time to time.