To provide engaging and inclusive football / multi-sport coaching sessions to children aged 5 – 11 in after school club setting in a Primary School
This includes coaching sessions such as, after school clubs, holiday camps, football development centres.
To seek opportunities to praise and motivate participants, help them feel valued and motivated in coaching sessions
To follow the Trust’s Safeguarding and EDI policies and procedures, with the welfare of Children, young people and vulnerable adults being of paramount importance.
To uphold the Trust’s Sustainability Policy and make every effort to make good sustainable choices (outlined in the policy).
· Plan, deliver and review inclusive coaching sessions
· Adapt your coaching practice based on age group you’re working with
· Over feedback to participants when requested
· Signpost participants to appropriate future sessions where necessary
· Report any safeguarding concerns where necessary via the community trusts reporting process
· To uphold the Trust’s GDPR and Data protection policies.
· To adhere to a strict code of confidentiality in respect of any information relating to Reading Football Club and its operations.
· To maintain and follow Reading Football Club Community Trust’s policies and procedures (including but not limited to Safeguarding (Child Protection), Health, Safety, Equal Opportunity, Data Protection and Mental Health and Wellbeing).
· To act in a manner that always supports the Trust’s Vision and Values, representing the Trust in a professional manner.
· To be presentable at all times when working and demonstrate that you can represent the face of the club in the manner expected.
· Ensure your DBS remains up to date by renewing it every 3 years, as well as ensuring all training requirements for your role are up to date.