Job Title – Production Coordinator
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Permanent, 35 hours any 5 of 7 – during football season weekend work will be required.
As a member of the Chelsea team, you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea is a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
Chelsea FC is looking for a Production Coordinator to assist and coordinate, with production management and the creative teams, on the overall operations and production for Chelsea Creative Studios.
Brief description and duties:
- Attend briefing meetings – present new briefs to production team working through strategies for shooting, editing, and budgeting.
- Assist with the planning and crewing of shoots and edits.
- Prepare call sheets - for sign off by production manager.
- Apply for accreditation etc when necessary to 3rd party organisations/grounds/security.
- Book kit hire when required.
- Identify and build additional resource of freelancers to assist with increased workflow.
- Raise PO's and assist with financial reporting.
- Assist and process and manage staff and freelance timesheets.
- Help with new supplier and freelancer set ups, providing relevant paperwork and documents.
- Coordinate travel, accommodation, permits, visas for crew and talent.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Minimum two years’ experience in relevant role.
- Previous media technology responsibilities or confident understanding of processes.
- Relevant experience of supervising, guiding and motivating a team with multiple responsibilities.
- Extremely high-level examples of delivering a successful production management process.
- Extremely proficient knowledge of excel.
- Experience with using multiple bespoke software packages for financial reporting, PO’s, music cues, timesheets etc.
- Ability to cope well under pressure on simultaneous work streams and to delegate with good communication skills.
- Management of freelance and non-permanent contracted staff.
Nice to haves:
- Recognised qualification in operations management or business administration.
- Recognised achievements with a broadcaster or production agency that show full comprehension of what will be required in this role.
- Organised, detailed and professional approach to all areas of business.
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.