Video analyst, Men’s 1st team.
Start date: July 2024
Reports to Head coach.
As part of the staff, the video analyst will be responsible for the design and delivery of data and
video analysis to support the head coaches work with the team and to enhance teams chances to
win games as well as developing the players. Supporting the team, this role is critical in the
coaching process to improve our players and team style of play as well as ensuring a
comprehensive understanding of opposition strengths and weaknesses. The role is mainly
focusing on the analyst role and not primarily the coaching role, we see that applicants have
relevant background and ambitions of future work within the field of analysis and support function
to the coaching staff.
Work hours & location
• Follows team schedule and contains ”out of office” hours.
• Delivery on demand from head coach at any time.
• Office and workplace is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Characteristics & background
• Bachelors degree in sport is meritorious but not mandatory.
• Proven track record working as a video/performance analyst within an elite football
• Able to operate cameras (handheld, Spiideo, VEO etc.).
• Able to demonstrate experience combining an data skillset and tactical understanding to
support player and team development.
• High level of Mac iOS computer competency using various analysis softwares and
programs including Spiideo, Wyscout, Coach Paint, Keynote, iMovie and other
presentation- based programs.
• Excellent organization and communication skills with flexible and dedicated approach to
• Able to work reliably under pressure meeting tight deadlines whilst maintaining high
Scope of services
• Provide head coach with relevant match / training footage using various platforms
connected to style of play and principles.
• Measure and Interpret key data and metrics, develop and create interactive reports and
presentations to support player and team development.
• Live coding and filming of training sessions / matches and preparation of subsequent video
• Support the in depth opposition scouting process with the sharing of information, video,
and key metric information to head coach.
• Researching and maintaining an up to date understanding of new technologies and
• Support the Individual development plan process with relevant metrics / graphics and video.
• Assisting and supporting meeting, training and match logistics, as well as additional ad-hoc
requests as required.
• Provide head coach with in game footage at half time during games as requested.
• Minimum three relevant references should be added in application.