Position: Representative - Ticket Services CLTFC
Department: Ticket Sales & Services
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Ticket Services Manager
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Compensation: Salary plus commission
The Ticket Services Representative will be part of the team responsible for the retention of our season ticket members through best-in-class service, rapport building, and cross organizational collaboration.
- Provide superior levels of service to all season ticket members by consistent learning of organizational knowledge and communication of all team events, benefits, and stadium details that are relevant.
- Meet and exceed annual renewal goals.
- Recording customer records in CRM to capture personal touchpoint interactions by documenting appropriate details and information.
- Perform match day responsibilities including, but not limited to, in-seat visits, handling special promotions, addressing season ticket member needs, delivering Fan Packs, etc.
- Sell match day tickets.
- Provide assistance to Season Ticket Members or Buyers on league approved secondary marketplaces.
- Execute client retention-oriented events that create added value for Season Ticket Members
- Assist in match day needs to Crown Legacy FC
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commit to support department goals and objectives in all areas.
- Represent the organization at various events in a professional manner.
- Involvement in match day activities, promotions, and sales events
- Facilitate special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability in the areas of relationship-building, communication, empowerment, prioritization, time management, and organization.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Charlotte FC events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience in the sports or hospitality service industry.
- Working knowledge of Ticketmaster mobile ticketing and Archtics is preferred.
- Bilingual: Spanish skills preferred.
- Strength in teamwork, professionalism, and time management.
- Must possess excellent oral, written, organizational and proofreading skills.
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports and Entertainment brand.
- Must be detail-oriented and must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully.
- Works well under pressure and flexible when necessary.
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcome.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer.
- Walking throughout the stadium which may include stairs.
- Lift at least 30 pounds.
- This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.