Football and Sports Coaches – Female Football
Are you passionate about football and sports coaching? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills? Do you want to positively impact people’s lives? If so, you could be the perfect candidate to join our coaching team.
We are recruiting enthusiastic and ambitious coaches to work across our female football programmes. We work across Hammersmith & Fulham, Wandsworth, Merton, Lambeth, Kingston and Surrey.
If you come on board with us, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high quality delivery team and benefit from a range of training and development opportunities, enabling you to continue to build on your skills.
We strive to deliver service excellence in everything that we do and we set high standards for coaches delivering on our programmes.
In addition to the qualities listed above, all applicants must have the following:
• Minimum English FA Level 1 Award/Introduction to Coaching Football
• FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
• FA Emergency First Aid
• An enhanced DBS check
• The ability to travel independently
We are always looking to add expertise to our coaching team and have a range of activities across the week at different times. Casual coaches may choose to work on specific programmes, or across multiple programmes.
The below is an overview of some of the programmes we deliver:
• Football and Sport Participation, including Girls Skills Club and Girls Soccer Schools
• Female Football, including Girls Development Centre and EmpowHer
• DisAbility Football and Sport, including our Junior and Adult Pan Girls DisAbility Clubs
• Primary and Secondary Education, including the delivery of PE sessions, extra-curricular clubs, Football and Education College Programme and Premier League Inspires
• Youth and Community, including Girls Kicks and Premier League Changemakers
• Health and Wellbeing, including Women’s Walking Football
When submitting your application please indicate which programme(s) you would prefer to begin working on and detail your relevant expertise.
Fulham Football Club Foundation is committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.