Barrie Soccer Camps are designed to provide campers with a week of soccer skills and thrills, and the opportunity to meet new friends in a fun, play-based environment. Camp Leaders are expected to be responsible, supportive, engaging and outgoing to ensure that campers are having fun while being safe at all times.
• Work with the Technical Director to ensure camp is professionally operated and positive experience for campers.
• Deliver and oversee age-appropriate daily soccer skills, and activities to campers in assigned groups
• Support camp volunteers.
• Accountable for the safety and positive experience of all campers in assigned group.
• Previous Camp experience or program experience is an asset but not required.
• Accompany children to access first aid, water stations, and washrooms as needed.
• Strong communication skills
• Basic First Aid training
• Available 3 weeks in summer.