We govern the beautiful game and ensure it's run with transparency and integrity.
We are now looking for an Anti-Doping Manager that supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Organizing and managing doping controls at FIFA competitions (in and out-of competition) as defined in the FIFA Anti-Doping Regulations
- Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUE) management: Correct processing of all the TUE applications the FIFA Anti-Doping Unit receives; main point of contact between the applicants and the TUE Advisory Board; responsible for the annual review of the applicable TUE Policy and ensuring that the tools necessary for the application process are functioning.
- Developing FIFA's Anti-Doping Strategy by drafting and updating the Test Distribution Plan (Risk Assessment and allocating testing ressources to the various FIFA tournaments) and on this basis creating and managing FIFA's testing pool.
- Providing assistance to confederations and member associations in doping-related matters
- Coordination of doping-related matters with other sport-organisations
- Ensuring the correct implementation of the FIFA Anti-Doping Regulations in the member associations and Confederations.
- Supervising doping cases of member associations by monitoring their doping results management, analysing and follow-up of doping related decisions of member associations in coordination with the department for Disciplinary & Governance
- Administration of the Medical Committee in doping matters
- Structural analysis and monitoring of all the data-processing related workflows within the FIFA Anti-Doping Unit to ensure compliance with the data regulatory framework (especially the Datenschutzgesetz and GDPR)
- Assistance in Anti-Doping education efforts by providing constant inputs towards the development of new educational tools (such as the Anti-Doping Campaign or educational sessions at tournaments)
- Project Lead: Organisation of doping controls and leading the venue doping officer teams at FIFA tournaments
- Coordination of doping-related matters with other sport organisations and ensuring flow of information with WADA, Confederations, Member Associations etc.
- Main responsible for data collection, data processing (using ADAMS)
- Providing assistance and general legal counsel to the Medical Unit (mostly regarding regulations)
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Min. 2-4 years of experience in doping matters at national level; experience in an international environment is an asset
- Knowledge and capability to conduct data collection in various systems (ADAMS, Excel, SPSS) in a national or international environment is an asset
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Law / Business Administration / Economics; Master Degree in Sport law or Sport Science
- Statistical evaluation skills
- Excellent legal drafting and presentation skills in English
- Ability to conduct analysis and draw out conclusions
- Excellent editorial skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and precisely
- Ability to work well under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Conscientiousness, punctuality, accuracy and quality
- Good communication skills
- Rigorous and consistent, particularly when handling large amounts of documents
- Team player with good interpersonal relations
- Excellent communication skills
- Openness in passing information
- Motivated, autodidact, dynamic and proactive personality
- Pleasant and empathetic
- Proficiency level in English and good oral and written knowledge in at least another FIFA language; proficiency in any other FIFA language (F / ES ) is an asset
- Proficient in Word / PowerPoint / Excel