The FIFA World Cup 26™ will mark the first time that the tournament features 48 teams and will be hosted by three countries: Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
This new format redefines excellence, generating unique opportunities for greater participation and engagement from fans and players in North America and all over the world. Now is your time to be a game changer and join the workforce that is planning and delivering this unique and unforgettable experience.
Reporting organisationally to the Director of Transport, the Senior Manager, Client Services Transport be a key member of the FIFA26 Transport team, and work in close collaboration with the Operational Services team and other key individuals responsible for delivering the client service planning for all FIFA constituent groups in line with the FIFA Transport Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The main responsibilities and oversights of the Senior Manager, Client Services Transport for the FIFA World Cup 26™ include:
- Recruit, manage and lead a team of Client Service
- Direct the transport and arrivals and departures service planning for each client group as named above to ensure the correct services, in accordance with FIFA service levels are planned for each client group to ensure the overall success of the tournament
- Direct the coordination with all transport mode suppliers including bus, fleet and public transport and other key functional areas to develop the services
- Direct the delivery of the Detailed Service Level Agreements (DSLAs), per client group. Ensure all agreements and necessary approvals are gained with client owners, transport service delivery functions both internal to FIFA26 and external partners / suppliers and FIFA
- Lead the client services team to ensure all client service level planning is integrated with other key FIFA26 functional areas at site and venue level including all stadiums and non-competition sites
- Lead on ensuring the DSLAs are fully integrated with all concerned stakeholders
- Work closely with the senior transport team including the Group Leader Bus, Fleet and Venues, Sites and Facilities to ensure the most efficient services are planned and delivered for each client group in line with agreed budgets. Always with the aim of delivering the best client experience and optimising efficiencies where possible
- Lead on the delivery of all client related information, communications and presentations at key client meetings plus any client transport guides/information and other related documents, both electronic and published
- Lead on the planning, staffing and management of any transport desks including planning of all resources and the recruitment and training of transport desk staff\
- Support delivery of Transport for all test events prior to the FIFA World Cup 26
- Work with Senior Transport Management team to prepare risk analysis and develop mitigation strategies for each client group