Austin FC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the 27th club in January 2019. Austin FC officially began competing in MLS in April 2021 and played its first match at home on June 19, 2021, in the new, 100% privately financed, state-of-the-art Q2 Stadium in Austin. Austin FC finished the regular season 2nd in the Western Conference, while also making a run to the Western Conference Finals during the 2022 MLS Cup Playoffs.
Austin FC is actively seeking a motivated Systems Analyst to assist end users (including stadium guests, third-party partners, and staff members) in a wide variety of technology operations. In this role, you will be expected to demonstrate troubleshooting skills at a high level and effectively be able to communicate and work with a wide range of constituents across multiple facilities, including assignments that will take place before/during stadium events.
This unique role is a once-in-a-lifetime and career-defining opportunity. This position will be based in Austin, TX and the role will be in-person at St. David’s Performance Center.
Are You Someone That:
· Can communicate effectively with a wide range of people?
· Takes pride in maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and discretion?
· Enjoys being challenged and has a desire to develop innovative, positive outcomes?
· Is agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced / high-growth organization?
· Works well within in a collaborative, team-driven, and goal-based environment?
· Is able to provide support to users at various times of the day, including after hours and weekends?
· Provide in-person technical support for end users on various technical issues within an office and stadium environment; and
· Track and manage the help queue to ensure timely resolutions; and
· Demonstrate an ability to adapt and learn new technology quickly; and
· Resolve issues with sport specific devices, A/V & networking components; and
· Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally; and
· Contribute creative solutions to complex problems; and
· Provide additional support, as necessary.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in desktop support role
· Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Demonstrated knowledge of common desktop applications, common networking/internet services (DHCP, DNS, Routing, etc.), and experience in supporting Office 365
· Advanced MacOS experience is required
· Experience in basic scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Bash, Python) and Advanced Networking (Routing, Switching, WiFi-6, etc.) a plus
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· English language proficiency is essential and Spanish/English bilingual skills are a plus. Additional languages – even better
· An outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently, self-motivate and discover new possibilities
· It is the policy of Austin FC not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
· All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
· Hours are variable and can easily include early mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays in addition to the traditional Monday through Friday hours.
· This position will be based out of the St. David’s Performance Center and will rotate between various locations, including the stadium and Austin FC’s business operations office, as directed.