The FIFA World Cup 26™ will mark the first time that the tournament features 48 teams and will be hosted by three countries: Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
This new format redefines excellence, generating unique opportunities for greater participation and engagement from fans and players in North America and all over the world. Now is your time to be a game changer and join the workforce that is planning and delivering this unique and unforgettable experience.
Reporting organisationally to the Head of Hospitality Operations, the Senior Manager, Hospitality Venue Services and Operations will be a key member of the FIFA26 Ticketing & Hospitality team, and work in close collaboration with FIFA Zurich key collaborators and other key individuals responsible for the local implementation and operational delivery of the FIFA Hospitality programme, establishing and ensuring an effective working relationship between FIFA's various functional areas, the stadiums of the competitions, and the Official Hospitality Partner's Operational teams.
The main responsibilities and oversights of the Senior Manager, Hospitality Venue Services and Operations for the FIFA World Cup 26™ include:
• The implementation and successful delivery of the operations for the FIFA Hospitality programme, in all stadiums of the tournament.
• Implement hospitality operational plans and strategies to enhance the overall guest experience and satisfaction.
• Manage communications with Stadium Operational teams.
• Guarantee Hospitality Operations Servicing to FIFA's Official Hospitality Partner and FIFA's Affiliates, managing their requirements and requests and ensuring contractual compliance from all parties.
• Recruit and manage a team of Hospitality Venue Services Cluster Managers.
• Actively monitors stadium operational readiness and service level delivery, producing regular status reports.
• Manage cross-divisional communication and service level agreements for the implementation of hospitality operational requirements and services with service-providing FAs, ensuring deliveries to the highest standards and in respect to contractual obligations.
• Coordinates and prioritizes hospitality issue management, keeping updated issue logs.
• Work in close collaboration with the Hospitality Infrastructure team to ensure operational and infrastructure readiness and documentation alignment.
• Manage cross divisional operations communications, ensuring Hospitality related information that is critical for other FAs to deliver services to FIFA Hospitality.
• Responsible for keeping project management tools updated and ensuring timelines and milestones are aligned between FIFA, the stadiums and the Official Hospitality Partner.
• Responsible for hospitality flow data, designing guest flows and validating all hospitality product & seat allocation plans from the official Hospitality partner in close collaboration with FIFA ticketing and the FIFA Hospitality Stakeholder services team.
• Supports the Official Hospitality Partner to obtain the necessary permits and approvals in relation to stadium hospitality operations in accordance with local legislations.
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of SOPs (Stadium Operations Plans) for Hospitality Operations across all venues of the tournament.
• Responsible for ensuring the creation and revision of all Operations Policies & Procedures processes and documents.
• Coordinates the Hospitality dressing & signage requirements and deliverables with the local dressing & signage team and the Official Hospitality Partner.
• Prepares and delivers event-time training for Hospitality Operations venue teams, in conjunction with the Hospitality Integration and Project Management team.
• Monitors and supports the local activities of the Official Hospitality Partner, Commercial Affiliates, and their suppliers.
• Coordinates handover/handback procedures of Hospitality facilities from the Stadiums to the Official Hospitality Partner, in close collaboration with the Stadium Infrastructure and Venue Management Teams.
• Supports the Hospitality Stakeholder Services team in the management of services and operations to service FIFA's Affiliates in their stadium activations.
• Ensures appropriate hospitality logistic routes and operations, with special attention to catering logistics.
• Bachelor's Degree or similar level of education in Event Management, Sports Hospitality Management, Project Management, etc.
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in stadium hospitality or venue management, managing several venues simultaneously, preferably for major sports or entertainment events.
• Proven experience with event ticketing, dressing and signage and security operations
• Proven experience managing multiple service providers, particularly for Cleaning and Waste services, Security Services, Access control Services, Accreditation, etc.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer-service attitude, even when under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and in a team across simultaneous work streams.
• Exquisite organizational skills.
• Ability to lead, manage, and motivate a team.
• Fluent in English. Spanish proficiency is a plus.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project) and planning software and online collaboration tools
• Good knowledge of AutoCad and literacy of architectural drawings