Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997. The Club returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot business office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an ambitious vision that will transform the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Account Executive of Membership Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for maximizing revenue, meeting set sales goals and metric expectations, and building a pipeline of prospective clients by networking to establish authentic business relationships. We are searching for sellers with confidence and grit who are looking to build their careers in the professional sports industry. The Account Executive of Membership Sales will report to the Director of Membership Sales.
- Maximize Ticket Sales Revenue through execution of sales calls (80 per day) and meetings (5 per week)
- Accountable for consistently achieving or exceeding certain levels of “hustle metrics” (calls, talk time, referrals, appointments)
- Aggressively prospect new sales opportunities through appointment setting and establishing relationships via creative means including but not limited to outside meetings, dinner/lunches, networking events, and effective use of prospect tickets
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in the CRM platform for efficient reporting and effective pipeline management
- Work assigned sales, promotional, and team events to develop new prospects and referral opportunities during games and outside business hours
- Provide best-in-class customer service for all prospects and clients
- Possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best
- Exemplify the core characteristics of Chicago Fire sales culture (e.g., strong interpersonal skills, positivity, prompt and professional follow-through, openness to new ideas and suggestions)
- Completion of other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college university
- 1-2 years of professional, elite, or collegiate sports sales experience required
- Familiarity and knowledge with Ticketmaster Archtics and Salesforce CRM
- Conversational Spanish language fluency preferred
- Must display a strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to be a sports sales industry leader
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
Are you multilingual? If so, please indicate the languages you are proficient in, along with your level of proficiency.