At TOCA, we are passionate about people and the power of sport. We believe in creating an environment that becomes the “third home” for our guests — where they learn, where they live, and where TOCA becomes the place where they play. Whether they’re kicking a soccer ball for the first time, focused on finding their best, or rediscovering their passion for the game, we are here to support and guide them every step along the way. Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience the joy and fulfillment that sports can bring, regardless of background and skill levels. Our ultimate goal is to create a consistent and amazing experience for everyone who interacts with TOCA, whether it is our dedicated team members or esteemed guests.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Loganville, GA
Compensation: Competitive hourly pay with internal growth opportunities
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our soccer training facility team as an Experience Associate. As an Experience Associate, you will play a crucial role in ensuring exceptional guest satisfaction and a smooth operational flow within a TOCA Soccer Training Facility. This part-time role will be a vital part of creating a positive and memorable experience for our guests. You will be responsible for making every guest feel welcome, valued, and leave with a smile. Whether it’s assisting with inquiries, providing information, or facilitating a seamless experience, your warm demeanor and exceptional customer service skills will contribute to a memorable and enjoyable experience for our guests.
Role Scope & Responsibilities:
Guest Experience Excellence:
- Greet guests warmly and ensure their needs are met promptly and courteously.
- Assist guests with inquiries and provide information about our programs and services.
- Foster a positive and inclusive environment, ensuring all guests feel valued and respected.
- Handle guest feedback, concerns, and complaints in a professional and emphatic manner.
- Monitor facility cleanliness and presentation, ensuring that all areas are well-maintained and meet high standards.
- Assist in guest scheduling, reservations, enrollments, and events.
- Respond to phone calls, voicemails, and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Partner with center leadership on tracking inventory and supplies.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely and accurate service delivery.
- Conduct daily facility walks and execute opening and closing checklists.
- Address any guest issues or concerns promptly and professionally, striving to exceed expectations.
- Collaborate with teammates and leadership to resolve any issues and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Work cooperatively with other teammates to ensure a smooth and enjoyable guest experience.
- Relay relevant information to the leadership team, including feedback from guests and teammates.
- Able to communicate TOCA programming information to guests with knowledge and accuracy.
- Manage guest registration, waivers, and inquiries for services and events.
- Assist in tracking attendance, collecting fees, and processing payments.
- Prepare reports related to guest participation, feedback, and facility utilization as required.
Training and Development:
- Participate in ongoing sessions and meetings to stay updated on product knowledge, policies, and procedures.
- Uphold our service commitment standards by being professional, welcoming, aware, outgoing, and proud.
- Work with leadership to create and maintain a unified culture as well as a high level of engagement throughout the center.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service, hospitality, or guest relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage with guests, teammates, and leadership.
- Passion for creating an inviting and welcoming environment that aligns with TOCA Soccer Training's values.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications (Google Suite, scheduling softwares, etc.).
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30+ pounds.
- Gain valuable work experience in the sports industry within a dynamic and innovative soccer training facility.
- Positive and supportive team culture that values continuous improvement and excellence.
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.