At TOCA, we are passionate about people and the power of sport. We believe in creating an environment that becomes the “third home” for our guests — where they learn, where they live, and where TOCA becomes the place where they play. Whether they’re kicking a soccer ball for the first time, focused on finding their best, or rediscovering their passion for the game, we are here to support and guide them every step along the way. Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience the joy and fulfillment that sports can bring, regardless of background and skill levels. Our ultimate goal is to create a consistent and amazing experience for everyone who interacts with TOCA, whether it is our dedicated team members or esteemed guests.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Reports To: Class Program Manager
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Compensation: Competitive hourly pay with bonus opportunities
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, and Paid Time Off
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Class Program Coordinator for the TOCA Soccer Training Facility who will assist the Class Program Manager with our kids programming experience ensuring its smooth operation and success. TOCA Classes are designed to introduce kids as young as possible to team-settings and enhance their sports and social skills. This is an opportunity to join a department within an evolving and innovative soccer training facility and contribute to inspiring confidence and a love for the sport at a very young age. A successful candidate in this role is passionate about kids and sports, and can take ownership of the kids program experience through creating a fun and safe place to play.
Role Scope & Responsibilities:
Community Marketing & Sales Enablement (25% of role scope):
- Partner with the Kids Program Manager to uphold the program’s budget, including revenue, expenses, and financial reports.
- Follow the monthly business plan to achieve class, client, and financial targets.
- Utilize CSAT, NPS, Referrals, and Birdeye Reviews to retain and grow existing player registrations.
- Assist in marketing strategies to attract participants to the program.
- Contribute to positive YOY and month-over-month growth of the program.
- Recommend opportunities for cost savings and revenue generation.
- Maintain relationships with parents, caretakers, schools, community organizations, and local sports clubs.
- Collaborate with Kids Program Manager to expand sports program offerings.
- Distribute updated marketing collateral to guests.
- Follow up with dropped clients to identify any trends contributing to turnover.
- Participate in the “Win Back” plan of past clients from previous seasons.
Class Operations (50% of role scope):
- Develop fun and engaging sports and physical activity programming tailored for different age groups and skill levels.
- Schedule classes to meet the budgetary needs laid out in the Center Business Plan.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for children during sports classes.
- Adhere to safety protocols and emergency action plans.
- Address inquiries, concerns, and feedback promptly and professionally.
- Assist with ensuring equipment and uniforms are ordered accurately and with accordance to the business needs.
- Assist in the planning, organization, and execution of kids sports classes and events.
- Ensure compliance with schedules, curriculum, and class structures according to program goals.
- Coordinate with parents, caretakers, and the Kids Manager to ensure classes run smoothly.
- Address scheduling conflicts and issues when necessary.
- Promote active participation and teamwork among children.
- Encourage skill development, sportsmanship, and a love for physical activity.
Leadership & Team Development (25% of role scope):
- Assist with recruiting, training, and supervising kids class coaches.
- Provide ongoing support, feedback, and professional development opportunities to coaches.
- Ensure coaches are active, energetic, and engaging while following Curriculum Guidelines.
- Partner with Kids Program Manager on class program details, schedules, and communication with clients, members, and guests.
- Complete Class Experience Reviews with each coach on a monthly basis.
- Champion and uphold our core values of excellence, integrity, innovation, and community to create a culture that resonates throughout the facility.
- Work with leadership to create and maintain a unified culture as well as a high level of staff engagement throughout the center.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Prior experience in kids program management, coaching, or sports administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Physical Education, or a related field.
- Safe-Sport and CPR certification is required.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types as well as other departments, vendors, and clients.
- Excellent organizational and scheduling abilities.
- Availability for full-time work including weekends and holidays.
- Financial acumen and the ability to understand, consider, and assess the financial impact of decisions.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30+ pounds.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to engage with visitors, staff, and stakeholders.
- Passion for creating an inviting and welcoming environment that aligns with TOCA Soccer Training's values.
- Opportunity to assist a department in a dynamic and innovative soccer training facility.
- Contribution to the growth and development of local soccer talent and community engagement.
- Positive and supportive team culture that values continuous improvement and excellence.
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.