Nashville SC Street Team members will serve as key community ambassadors for the Club at a variety of public events throughout Nashville, home matches, and away watch parties during the 2024 season. This group will be integral to developing fan loyalty to the NSC brand by enhancing the fan experience throughout all home match days and off-site events. The Street Team will also serve as an extension of the marketing department by promoting various club initiatives throughout the calendar year including ticket promotions, the Pub Partner program, and more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate activations at events while providing superb customer service and displaying excitement about the organization.
- Act as an extension of the club’s marketing department by providing information on various marketing initiatives.
- Act as an extension of GEODIS Park’s guest experience team by providing assistance to guests when needed in a positive, exciting manner.
- Communicate excitedly with fans (new and existing) to promote event-specific giveaways, encourage participation in activations, etc.
- Distribute collateral during events and promotions in an organized fashion.
- Assist in set-up and breakdown of interactive event displays.
- Collect and report valuable feedback and insights after each event to provide back to the team supervisors.
- Shifts will include all 17 home matches plus the majority of 17 away matches, plus
- off-site community events in the Nashville area.
- Hours will vary depending on the month’s event schedule, but you can expect to work 5 to 15 hours per week during the season.
- Some shifts will require picking up materials to transport to the event site, plus setting up and taking down materials.
- Commitment to work all Nashville SC match days (home and away) with minimal conflicts.
- A general interest and working knowledge of the sport of soccer. You would be able to answer basic questions about the game, NSC’s schedule and roster, etc.
- Strong people and communication skills. You feel comfortable promoting and interacting with new people at NSC events with a fun and positive attitude.
- Collaborative personality who works well with others on their team. Enjoys engaging with team members and is responsive to messages.
- Have a working knowledge of U.S. and international soccer, team promotions and current ticket programs (information and training will be provided). You will take initiative in learning these programs.
- Must have transportation, a good driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work weeknights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Reliable and punctual, being on-time is important to you.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Experience working promotional events is preferred.
- Must be able to move and lift objects that exceed 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.