2024 Guest Experience Ambassador – Audi Field
As a member of the Audi Field Guest Experience team, you provide a unique fan experience while promoting a positive work environment at all Audi Field events. Our focus is to ensure that all fans have a safe and memorable experience by offering superior customer service. We strive to make sure that all people feel welcome within our venue. We at Audi Field are committed to uplifting our community, staff, and club.
Who we are
The Audi Field Guest Experience team is a part-time, seasonal group of employees who work all D.C. United, Washington Spirit, D.C. Defender (XFL) home games and other special events hosted at Audi Field. Guest Experience staff members work in a variety of different areas, such as ticket takers, ushers, elevator hosts, premium area host, response teams and more! We are looking for friendly, outgoing, positive, and self-motivated people who enjoy interacting and helping others. If you would like to be a part of our championship customer service at Audi Field, apply today!
· Starting Pay - $18.00/hour
· Average hours per shift – 5 to 6
· Average events per month – 2 to 4
· Shifts are ONLY available on event days.
· Full vaccination against Covid-19 required to be eligible for employment.
· The event season at Audi Field runs from mid-February through early October.
· You MUST have evening and weekend availability as that is when most events occur.
· This is a part time position with work hours based solely on the event schedule at Audi Field.
· Work home matches for D.C. United (MLS), Washington Spirit(NWSL), and the D.C. Defenders (XFL)!
· Be customer-focused, proactive, and an empathetic problem solver.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with guests and other staff members.
· Resolve guest complaints and conflicts in a timely but effective manner.
· Provide excellent customer service that exceeds expectations.
· Possess and ability to collaborate effectively with others to produce an amazing experience for all guests.
· Retain an extensive knowledge of Audi Field, club policies, and proper emergency procedures.
· Make sure Audi Field is kept presentable and problems are reported as they arise.
· Provide our guests with a great entertainment experience in a safe and friendly environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Responsible for scanning ALL tickets and ensuring the validity of every guest ticket.
· Provide quick troubleshooting tips for guests regarding their tickets and direct them to their appropriate section.
· General customer service and interaction with guests upon entry into the venue.
· Politely verify the guest’s ticket upon them arriving to your section and help guide them to their seats.
· Monitor crowd behavior and ensure the safety of all guests by verifying all seat locations.
· Ensure a safe and orderly experience for all guests in your assigned area by providing exceptional customer service.
· Safely transport guests to the appropriate level of the stadium by effectively controlling access to the elevator.
· Check all tickets and/or credentials to ensure they reach the proper area of the stadium.
· Understand and implement emergency evacuation policies and procedures as needed.
· Team members are responsible for transporting guests via wheelchair to and from their assigned seats.
· Always ensure guest comfort and safety by identifying and reporting any hazards/safety concerns.
· Respond quickly to guest concerns and resolve any conflicts effectively.
· Must be a team player willing to help in all facets of the guest experience.
Audi Field Hosts
· Extensive knowledge of Audi Field polices/procedures and Fan Code of Conduct.
· Welcome all guests and provide them with helpful information/directions that enhance their experience.
· Ensure guest satisfaction by preventing prohibited items from entering the venue.
· Monitor crowds and ensure proactive crowd management and line control methods are being utilized.
· Report any violations of the Fan Code of Conduct or Audi Field polices to the command center.
Premium Area Hosts
· Provide customer service to our suite/club guests and proactively monitor the assigned area.
· Verify credentials or tickets of all guests and ensure they have the correct access to the suite level.
· Perform pre-event/post-event checks of suite and club areas to ensure cleanliness.
· Must be 18 years of age
· Must be Determined, Committed, and United.
· Must work a minimum five (5) blackout dates. Staff will be required to work blackout dates.
· Must have excellent communication and customer-service skills.
· Must be able to work well with others and function in a team atmosphere.
· Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
· Must be available to attend mandatory, paid training sessions.
· Ability to traverse stairs and remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
· Comfortable working in adverse weather conditions such as rain, snow, heat, or cold.
· Reliable transportation to Audi Field is required.
· Knowledge of soccer is a plus, but not required.
· Employees are expected to work a minimum of 80% of Audi Field Events including but not limited to D.C. United, Washington Spirit and DC Defenders home matches.
This is a PART-TIME/SEASONAL position with work hours based solely on our event schedule. You must have evening and weekend availability.
D.C. United is committed to uplifting our community, staff, and club. We are seeking candidates to be a part of our journey in our quest for continued organizational growth and another MLS Cup.
D.C. United will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
D.C. United is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). D.C. United reaffirms its commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity. D.C. United is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. D.C. United is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, pregnancy, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws. Employment decisions can include hiring, termination, compensation, benefits, promotion, training selection, or other statuses or conditions of employment. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other appropriate qualifications.