At TOCA, we are passionate about people and the power of sport. We believe in creating an environment that becomes the “third home” for our guests — where they learn, where they live, and where TOCA becomes the place where they play. Whether they’re kicking a soccer ball for the first time, focused on finding their best, or rediscovering their passion for the game, we are here to support and guide them every step along the way. Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience the joy and fulfillment that sports can bring, regardless of background and skill levels. Our ultimate goal is to create a consistent and amazing experience for everyone who interacts with TOCA, whether it is our dedicated team members or esteemed guests.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Burnsville, MN
Compensation: Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, and Paid Time Off
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic TOCA Training Manager for the TOCA Soccer Training Facility who will lead our TOCA Training experience ensuring its smooth operation and success. TOCA Training is a first of its kind, technology backed training program. Each time we introduce a new customer to TOCA Training, we dramatically change the trajectory of their performance. Our unique methodology focuses on repetition, and improving players’ technical and decision making abilities, driving results faster than any other soccer training available. TOCA Training is designed for players of all ages and abilities, and it has been used by professional players, youth academy teams, and individuals looking to improve their skills. A successful candidate in this role is passionate about soccer, can take ownership of their department by providing a welcoming and engaging environment for players, parents, and staff, embodies our core values, and thrives in a fast-paced people-filled setting.
Role Scope & Responsibilities:
Community Marketing & Sales Enablement (50% of role scope):
- Monitor and manage the program budget, including revenue, expenses, and financial reports.
- Establish a monthly business plan to achieve session, client, and financial targets.
- Utilize CSAT, NPS, Referrals, and Birdeye Reviews to retain and grow the existing client base.
- Contribute to positive YOY and month-over-month growth of the program.
- Explore opportunities for cost savings and revenue generation.
- Build and maintain relationships with parents, community organizations, and local soccer clubs.
- Increase Leads, Guest Traffic, and Drop-Ins through community partnerships and cross-promotions.
- Utilize sales initiatives and marketing collateral to drive session enrollments.
- Update TOCA Training Whiteboard to track month-to-date performance and forecast weekly program commitments.
- Follow up with dropped clients to identify any trends contributing to turnover.
- Execute a specific plan to “Win Back” past clients from previous seasons.
Operational Excellence (25% of role scope):
- Commit to servicing a minimum of 10 Free Kick Off sessions weekly.
- Introduce Baseline Session Data for effective conversion and long-term player development.
- Tailor TOCA Training Plans to meet the needs and long-term development of the player.
- Maintain a clean and clutter-free, friendly and outgoing, well-maintained facility, and uphold our service commitment to a visually appealing environment.
- Meet with the General Manager weekly to review and develop a plan for guest and client recovery.
- Update the Daily Session Schedule to identify rebooking and client retention opportunities.
- Enforce TOCA training standards through session quality, client pathways, and experience reviews.
Leadership & Team Development (25% of role scope):
- Recruit, train, and supervise Head Coach and Trainers.
- Provide ongoing support, feedback, and professional development opportunities to staff.
- Ensure trainers are active, energetic, and engaging while following TOCA Training Methodologies.
- Complete Session Experience Reviews with each trainer on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all trainers and coaches adhere to safety protocols and facility policies.
- Develop trainer business plans monthly focused on discussing player goals and client development.
- Ensure trainer availability and schedules are in line with the TOCA Labor Model and to budget.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to provide an exceptional onboarding experience for trainers throughout their first 90 days.
- Review the Trainer Performance Report with staff on a weekly basis.
- Champion and uphold our core values of excellence, integrity, innovation, and community to create a culture that resonates throughout the facility.
- Work with leadership to create and maintain a unified culture as well as a high level of staff engagement throughout the center.
Qualifications & Experience:
- USSF, CSA, or UEFA licensed coach (minimum D level)
- Have 3 years minimum experience coaching youth, collegiate or professional soccer
- Have a strong understanding of local club, recreational and school soccer programs
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or equivalent experience.
- Have a college or professional playing background
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types as well as other departments, vendors, and clients.
- Excellent organizational and scheduling abilities.
- Availability for full-time work including weekends and holidays.
- Financial acumen and the ability to understand, consider, and assess the financial impact of decisions.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30+ pounds.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to engage with visitors, staff, and stakeholders.
- Passion for creating an inviting and welcoming environment that aligns with TOCA Soccer Training's values.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunity to lead a department in a dynamic and innovative soccer training facility.
- Contribution to the growth and development of local soccer talent and community engagement.
- Positive and supportive team culture that values continuous improvement and excellence.
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.