The Box Office Representative position is a part-time opportunity that works all events at Audi Field. Box Office Representatives will use Ticketmaster software to sell tickets at the Audi Field Box Office for D.C. United home matches and other events hosted at the stadium. Box Office Representatives also serve as customer service staff handling common ticketing questions and problems of venue attendees. If you love customer service, event operations, and sports, we’d love to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell single-game and walk-up tickets at Audi Field Box Office during events.
- Resolve ticket related issues for fans using customer service techniques, ticketing operations software, and problem-solving skills.
- Handle and account for assigned cash.
- Available for no less than 50% of events at Audi Field including but not limited to 20 MLS home matches, home XFL games, and international soccer friendlies between February and October.
- Skilled in guest experience, cash handling, and/or customer service.
- Ability to communicate, work well with others, and thrive in dynamic environments.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, and weekends.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Fluent in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Previous box office, teller, or cashier experience
D.C. United is committed to uplifting our community, staff, and club. We are seeking candidates to be a part of our journey in our quest for continued organizational growth and another MLS Cup.
D.C. United will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
D.C. United is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). D.C. United reaffirms its commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity. D.C. United is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. D.C. United is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, pregnancy, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws. Employment decisions can include hiring, termination, compensation, benefits, promotion, training selection, or other statuses or conditions of employment. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other appropriate qualifications.