Effectively process, collect, maintain, monitor and disseminate data, information or reports for Venues Infrastructure team in line with business objectives for the division.
• Effectively process, collect, maintain, monitor and disseminate data, information or reports for Venues Infrastructure team in line with business objectives for the division.
• Assist during temporary infrastructure planning workshops with FIFA, HC stakeholders and project leads, including the production of meeting notes
• Liaise with venue owners and base-build infrastructure teams to inform and coordinate with them about venues infrastructure requirements, activities and required meetings
• Work closely with Overlays and Power managers to assist in the preparation of overlays documentation and reports
• Coordinate venues infrastructure related issues and liaise with FIFA, Q22 and SC Stakeholders during the different phases of planning and delivery
• Support on change management processes and internal approvals
• Assist the director in the monitoring activities of the overlay and temporary power contractors deliverables and issues resolution
• Develop Project Plan activities for the directorate
• Support the FWC Venues Infrastructure director and team with various projects and areas of work involving reporting and communications with other departments/organisations as required.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of responses and management of schedules.
• Build strong relationships with business units on behalf of the Venues Infrastructure team
• Deliver efficient administrative support to ensure assigned project objectives are met and deadlines are achieved across Venues Infrastructure team, including drafting of written communications
• Analyse and recommend changes to systems and operational procedures that will improve the delivery of Venues Infrastructure scope of work
• Ensure the assigned responsibilities are delivered
• 8 years plus project coordination experience and major sports events planning, preferably FIFA World Cup and/or Olympics
• Architect, Engineering, Project Management or Event Management degree qualification.
• Good command of MS Excel, office communication tools, Microsoft project, power point.
• Good command of spoken and written English. Arabic language skills are advantageous
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities
• Team player and able to work with different nationalities and cultures
• Position is ideally suited to someone who has a thorough understanding of major sporting events
• High attention to detail and accuracy