We are looking for a Media Services Support Engineer to support the Media Services team, performing media and platform management and ongoing maintenance of our infrastructure.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- First line support for any issues arising during the working week as well as matchdays. Escalating to senior members of the team where required.
- Maintaining the environments and tools used by our production teams.
- Minimising service down time and implementing alternative solutions.
- Supporting commercial and media teams during any live events and/or productions.
- Media management and data wrangling duties, ensuring our archive is kept in good order.
- Escalating issue to more senior members of the team where appropriate.
- Working with media services team to maintain Arsenal’s asset and archive. management systems.
- Maintaining digital video workflow, including content syndication.
- Matchday / event support for Arsenal coverage and productions.
- Become a subject matter expert of our platforms, with a focus on platform integration.
What we are looking for
- Education to degree level or equivalent vocational experience.
- Ideally, experience working in production or events management.
- Technical and operational management within a production environment.
- Working knowledge of Linux deployments and virtual environments.
- Knowledge of digital and broadcast workflows.
- Ability to use media asset management tools.
- Experience of encoders and play out systems.
- Appreciation of video and audio capture, routing, transform and distribution.
- Networking; patching and debugging skills.
- NLE / Editing software knowledge and support experience.
- Highly customer focused and determined to provide an optimal service under any circumstance.
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Priority access to apply for match tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.