The North Carolina Football Club, owner and operator of two affiliated professional soccer teams: the North Carolina Courage (NWSL) and North Carolina FC (USL Championship), is seeking a Marketing Manager specifically for the NC Courage, to support the team by working directly with the marketing team and internal creative staffs, to continuously increase brand awareness and engage with our fan base in new and creative ways.
- Manage the development of email and text campaigns including real-time as well as automated communication flows
- Execute multichannel campaigns targeting various audiences, ensuring the alignment of messaging in all channels
- Work closely with Social Media and Creative teams to build compelling content to sell tickets and promote the club brand.
- Work with sponsors as well as trade and promotional partners to develop and implement activation programs aimed at increasing event attendance and revenue.
- Experiment with non-traditional advertising and alternative ways to reach existing and new demographics.
- Author creative marketing campaigns, including but not limited to TV & radio spots; digital communications including web banners, ads, email blasts; print ads, billboards, and other miscellaneous marketing collateral.
- Prepare effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
- Execute a marketing strategy within budget to help meet growth objectives.
- Establish and activate short- and long-term marketing goals and objectives and consistently evaluate effectiveness to implement change when necessary.
- Develop the run of show script for all home games, in partnership with ticketing, sponsorship, and other internal departments
- Manage and provide leadership to the Marketing Game Day Coordinator
- Other duties as assigned.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
- BS/BA degree OR equivalent in marketing, advertising, or communications and /or relevant 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Successful track record in marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud helpful
- Ability to work nights and weekends to support game day activities during the season
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively
- Strong communicator, able to talk/share internally and externally about the club and connection to the community
- The ability to balance short-term wins against steady progress on the long-term vision
- Support, live, and champion the club values of Integrity, Community, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
If chosen for this position, when are you available to start in Raleigh, NC?
What is your desired pay rate?