For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Marketing Manager develops, implements, tracks and optimizes our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and oversees the execution of marketing strategy across all LA Galaxy platforms.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), including measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Develop marketing content calendar and oversee execution and reporting across all LA Galaxy platforms
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop assets for media campaigns and optimize user experience
- Identify industry trends and data insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights; Evaluate emerging technologies and provide feedback and recommendations to leadership
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and provide recommendations to leadership
- Work with agencies and other vendor partners
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Marketing, Communications, or a related area
- A minimum of 4-6 years Relatable experience in digital marketing or running media campaigns
- Experience in optimizing advertising content landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly creative
- Solid knowledge of website and social media analytics
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and running media campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Pay Scale: $67,376 - $84,000
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.