An exciting job opportunity has arisen at Leeds United Football Club for some Recruitment Data Analysts
Elland Road has been the home of Leeds United since 1919 and remains one of English football's great theatres and is ‘the only place for us' ever since.
Everyone at Leeds United is dedicated to working as one team and to be the best we can be.
Come be part of our fabulous team as we March on Together.
- Be part of the team of analysts in the recruitment department.
- Provide recommendations for best practise and data innovation for more effective
- Strategic planning of analysis, preparation and presentation to key stakeholders.
- Development of reports and dashboards.
- High level of competency in use of data analysis information and software such as Python, Power BI, Qlik, SQL Language, Tableau and other technological software and information.
- Experience of managing and reporting data, data visualisation and data workflows.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a high pressured environment independently and in a team.
Technical Skills & Experience we are looking for
- BSc or BA degree in sport or a relevant vocational qualification and experience that provides an understanding of the technical and tactical demands of professional football.
- Previous experience formal training in research methods.
- Previous experience in using performance analysis systems and software.
- Expertise in the analysis of professional players.
- Experience or a background in scouting.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work with total discretion.
- Clean UK Driving License.
Behavioural attributes we looking for:
- Inspires others and is a positive role model
- Is personable and able to connect and build relationships with others easily
- Demands high standards and has an attention to detail
- Shares the vision and values of the Club and is motivated to achieve its objectives
- Able to work in a high-profile environment with regular media coverage and public interest
- Is responsible and acts in the best interests of the Club
- Is open minded, innovative and willing to explore new ideas/concepts
- Enjoys facing challenges and have the resilience and resourcefulness to see complex tasks through
- Is proactive and able to identify and mitigate risks
- Is a collaborator and relishes the opportunity to work alongside others to overcome challenges and achieve goals
- Willing to share their knowledge experience as part of a community of practice
- Able to work with players, staff and other stakeholders of varying ages, experience, backgrounds and
- Committed to personal development and continuous improvement
- Possesses a strong work ethic and are motivated to be the best they can be
- Able to promote the positive image of the Club
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Reliable, punctual & honest
- Excellent communication skills
- Positivity and objectiveness
- Ability to use initiative and be creative
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Confident and assertive
- Ambition, passion and willingness to learn
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY:
As we are a diverse organisation that respects differences in race, ethnicity, religion or belief(s), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or with regards to pregnancy or maternity, we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. Leeds United is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequalities by taking positive action where appropriate.
SAFEGUARDING & RECRUITMENT:
Leeds United FC are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk, and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff, whatever their role will receive safeguarding training and will be expected to champion the culture of 'safeguarding is everybody's responsibility'.