At TOCA, we are passionate about people and the power of sport. We believe in creating an environment that becomes the “third home” for our guests — where they learn, where they live, and where TOCA becomes the place where they play. Whether they’re kicking a soccer ball for the first time, focused on finding their best, or rediscovering their passion for the game, we are here to support and guide them every step along the way. Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience the joy and fulfillment that sports can bring, regardless of background and skill levels. Our ultimate goal is to create a consistent and amazing experience for everyone who interacts with TOCA, whether it is our dedicated team members or esteemed guests.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Reports To: TOCA Training Manager
Location: Franklin, TN
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate with internal growth opportunities
We are seeking a passionate and energetic TOCA Trainer for the TOCA Soccer Training Facility who will be responsible for teaching soccer skills, fostering a love for the game, and promoting sportsmanship in a technology-enhanced environment. TOCA Training is a first of its kind, technology backed training program. Each time we introduce a new customer to TOCA Training, we dramatically change the trajectory of their performance. Our unique methodology focuses on repetition, and improving players’ technical and decision making abilities, driving results faster than any other soccer training available. The Touch Trainer is at the center of the training method, allowing players to receive consistent, high quality repetitions using our smaller TOCA ball. Each session is part of a more extensive Player Pathway curated to the player’s needs and run by our engaging TOCA trainers. A successful candidate in this role is passionate about soccer, provides a welcoming and engaging environment for players and parents, embodies our core values, and thrives in a fast-paced people-filled setting.
Role Scope & Responsibilities:
- Follow the monthly Trainer Business Plan to increase sessions and client base.
- Create awesome training experiences to retain and grow your existing client base.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with players, parents, and coaches.
- Meet with the TOCA Training Manager monthly to track month-to-date performance and forecast weekly program commitments.
- Partner with TOCA Training Manager in following- up with dropped clients to identify any trends contributing to turnover.
- Participate in a specific plan to “Win Back” past clients from previous seasons.
- Utilize TOCA Training Methodology and technology to create a tailored plan for each client.
- Incorporate Player Pathways designed to the players needs and development.
- Develop an instructional evaluation process for new and existing clients
- Present Baseline Session Data to clients for effective conversion and long-term player development.
- Tailor TOCA Training Plans to meet the needs and long-term development of the player.
- Uphold our service commitment to maintain a clean and clutter-free, friendly and outgoing, well-maintained, and visually appealing environment.
- Collaborate with the TOCA Training Manager to review and develop a plan for guest and client recovery.
- Model TOCA training standards through session quality, client pathways, and experience reviews.
- Create an active, energetic, and engaging environment with clients and teammate.
- Adhere to safety protocols and facility policies.
- Participate in ongoing trainer education and experience improvements and rollouts.
- Uphold our core values of excellence, integrity, innovation, and community to create a culture that resonates throughout the facility.
- Work with leadership to create and maintain a unified culture as well as a high level of staff engagement throughout the center.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Youth, Collegiate or Professional soccer coaching experience
- Prior experience providing private, one-on-one training sessions is preferred
- Background playing in a club, college, or professional setting is preferred
- Desire to work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types as well as other departments, vendors, and clients.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to engage with guests, staff, and stakeholders.
- Passion for creating an inviting and welcoming environment that aligns with TOCA Soccer Training's values.
- Availability to work afternoons and evenings, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30+ pounds.
- Competitive hourly rate within a dynamic and innovative soccer training facility.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact and be a role model in the lives of guests.
- Contribution to the growth and development of local soccer talent and community engagement.
- Positive and supportive team culture that values continuous improvement and excellence.
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.