Founded in 1882, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is an English Premier League Club, based in North London.
Led by the late great Bill Nicholson, the Club became the first in England to win the League and FA Cup Double in 1961, and the first in the UK to win a European Trophy two years later. Spurs has since been home to some of the game’s great entertainers, including Jimmy Greaves, Glenn Hoddle, Paul Gascoigne, David Ginola, Gareth Bale, Heung-Min Son and Harry Kane.
In April 2019, the Club opened an iconic new stadium that sits at the heart of a £1billion sport-led regeneration of North Tottenham. The stadium is the largest football club stadium in London and is a multi-use venue with the ability to host a variety of events 365 days a year, including NFL, boxing, rugby, concerts, and other major events, plus visitor attractions including Stadium Tours and the Dare Skywalk.
The stadium development scheme has to date created more than 4,000 new jobs for local people, with circa £300m pumped into the local economy each year.
Tottenham Hotspur has:
- A clear strategy to develop talent from within its Academy, showcased by a strong track record of Academy players graduating to the first-team squad.
- A £100m state-of-the-art Training Centre that supports the Club’s ambition to attract, develop and retain the best talent.
- Commercial partnerships with globally recognised brands including AIA Group Limited (AIA), one of the world’s leading providers of life insurance services, and Nike, the world’s leading sports footwear and apparel company.
- A commitment to minimizing its environmental impact across Club operations, being named as the greenest in the Premier League for the past three years. Tottenham Hotspur is a signatory of the UN Sports for Climate Action Framework, committing to halve carbon emissions by 2030 and become net zero carbon by 2040.
- An award-winning Foundation that is renowned for creating opportunities to help enhance the lives of people in its local community through education, employment, health, and social inclusion programmes.
The warm welcome from our team determines the first impressions clients and visitors have of the club. We are looking to recruit a Front of House Assistant who will be responsible for ensuring that the highest level of guest care and personal service is provided to visitors, clients, internal stakeholders, parents, and the public. The reception team, led and coached by the reception manager, are responsible for looking after all the reception areas at the Training Ground & Academy, The Lodge and Lilywhite Offices.
The position will involve working out of office hours at times which include evenings, weekends and bank holidays. We would prefer if you had a driving license and access to your own vehicle.
- Provide a warm, courteous, and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors and staff.
- Issue visitor passes using the agreed process and procedures.
- Handle all incoming telephone calls / enquiries promptly.
- Be reliable, flexible, honest and a strong advocate for Tottenham Hotspur.
- Ensure that you are Security conscious.
- Sort and distribute post.
- Event set up, if required.
- Radio communication.
- Manage and coordinate room bookings.
- Communicate visitor arrivals.
- Handle visitor enquiries.
- Recognised for handling stressful situations with a calm demeanour and pleasant manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customer service orientation. Expert multitasker.
- Must be able to convey information effectively and with care.
- Be aware of relevant legislation to include health & safety and be security conscious.
- Must be familiar with the operations at all sites.
- Immaculate personal presentation with a genuine smile.
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas.
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates.
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service
- Multitasking and prioritising
- Basic training with Audio Visual and computer services
Safeguarding is fundamental to the success in all that we do. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check with child’s barred list.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.