Do you see football coaching as
1. a hobby?
2. as a professional career you’re willing to pursue?!
If you’re going with answer no. 2, then keep reading, because we provide a progressive learning path for football coaches and the chance to grow professionally in a passionate atmosphere, surrounded by some of the best youth football coaches in London! If that is not enough, we also offer great pay rates, and the unique and exclusive chance to join our in-house football workshops and training courses, based on a style of football that is focused on an attacking passing style, emphasised on short, quick passes and maintaining possession. If you’re still unsure whether to apply, keep reading and don’t miss this chance to join one of the biggest youth football academies in London with the best competitive results!
Our current training sites include Archbishop's Park (Waterloo), Castlehaven CA (Camden), Paddington Rec Ground (Maida Vale), Vauxahll Powerleague, Wandsworth Common, and Whitefield School (Brent Cross).
We currently hold teams from 6 to 16 yr old and need passionate people to help them excel in the beautiful game whether by assisting or leading football training sessions and/or competitive matches around North and South London.
Requirements (for candidates):
- Is consistently available to work midweek and weekends;
- Is willing to learn from our team the best ways to coach football (training provided);
- Enjoys working as part of dynamic team of coaches and communicate with players and parents in the most fair, prolific and positive way;
- Have a minimum of F.A Level 1 qualification (excluding volunteers).
- Improving your coaching skills above what’s expected at grassroots level;
- Excellent pay rates, progressive and supportive of your pathway into serious football coaching (starting from £12.50 to £25 per hour, per training session, according to experience and qualifications);
- Coaching 1on1 training sessions (pay rates from £30 per hour) with full training & support provided (equipment, communications, etc…);
- Delivering football parties, (starting at £30 per hour) with full training & support provided (equipment, communications, etc…);
- Running Football Camps during the half term breaks (from £85 per day) with full training & support provided (equipment, communications, etc…);
- Participating in International Football Camps in Portugal (pay-rates from £300 for 5 days with all expenses paid including flights);
- Joining the Gothia Cup, the biggest international grassroots football tournament, that takes place in Gothenburg (Sweden), with pay-rates starting from £350 for the full week and all expenses paid for (including flights);
- Developing your coaching skills through continuous CPDs and facilitated access to FA courses;
To conclude, we’re confident that, pending on your unconditional willingness and availability, you can make up to £1000 per month (part-time) while doing the thing you love most, which is coaching football.
As a prolific academy based around Central London, our main goal is to create an exciting football atmosphere for players & coaches to thrive, under the serious organisation behind it and ultimately enable opportunities to both of accessing top football academies pursuing their dreams of becoming professional footballers and/or coaches.