Swindon Town Football Club is seeking to recruit a dynamic, energetic and ambitious person to fill the roles in our academy. This is casual working, salary dependent on experience and qualifications. Hourly pay
Swindon Town FC are looking for casual therapy staff to join their progressive academy medical team. The successful applicant will be required to provide first aid and trauma management at training sessions and matches for academy players aged 7-18 years old.
Essential Qualifications (to cover training):
- FA Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football (EFAiF) or willingness to complete
- Degree in, or working towards: BSc Physiotherapy, BSc Sports Therapy, BSc Sports Rehabilitation, BSc Paramedic Science, BSc Nursing, BSc Medical Science, Medicine, or similar medical / healthcare / sports related degree. Or significant first-aid / trauma care experience.
Desirable Qualifications (to cover training and/or matches):
- FA Level Level 4 Intermediate Trauma Medical Management in Football (ITMMiF) or willingness to complete
Senior Academy Physiotherapist / Lead U9-16 Therapist
- Pitch side first aid / trauma management
- Referral of musculoskeletal injuries to academy injury clinics led by the Lead U9-16 Therapist
- Liaising with other medical staff, coaches, players, and parents
- Flexible attitude to work
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Clean driver's license
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- To have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to follow the child protection procedures adopted by the FA and the club.