Job Title: Casual Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist/Rehabilitator
Reports to: Senior Academy Physiotherapist; Lead YDP Coach; Academy Coaches.
Location: Woodhouse Grove School*
*Flexibility on location may be required (Home and Away Fixtures/Change of training venue)
Hours: As and when required – Part Time & Casual Mainly midweek evenings and weekends but not limited to. Hours of work offered may vary.
Candidate should hold a degree in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation and be registered with the relevant governing body. Ideally holds on ITMIFF qualification or willing to attain one and has previous experience working in the elite sport environment.
Pay Rate: £25 per session - £35 per away games
About the role:
To assist and deliver medical provision of Bradford City Football Club Academy players (U9-U16s). Focussing on the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· To be committed to delivering excellent medical provision of elite Academy players.
· Ensuring appropriate assessment and diagnosis of injuries sustained.
· To ensure safe and appropriate therapeutic and rehabilitation interventions are administered. Implementing injury prevention strategies where required.
· To provide medical cover for both training and match days as required.
· To ensure the maintenance of comprehensive medical records using PMA.
· Liase with Senior Academy Physiotherapist and other therapists with clinical diary
· To be committed to ensuring the welfare and safeguarding of elite Academy players.
· Maintaining professional boundaries and promoting their well-being needs.
· Adhering to club policies at all times.
· To assist in the delivery of gym-based sessions and fitness testing of Academy players, when required.
· To liaise with coaches, parents, players and the Senior Academy Physiotherapist in the medical provision of academy players.
· To attend all club meetings, relevant courses and in-service training relevant to your role, when required.
· To ensure complete confidentiality of all Academy players.
· To maintain up-to-date qualifications and CPD events.
· To comply with all the Clubs ‘Code of Conduct’ regulations.