Brampton SC is a National Licensed Soccer Club in Canada dedicated to the development of well-balanced, successful players at the recreation, competitive and high-performance level.
The Brampton SC is seeking one (1) highly motivated High-Performance Manager to oversee the OPDL Pathway within the Club. The High-Performance Manager will lead all aspects of each Pathway for both genders and each age group with specific responsibilities that include: program administration, game and training assignments, coach education, off-field activities, session planning and curriculum delivery.
This is a PT paid position within the Club for the 2023-24 Season. The position requires approx. 12-15 Hours week.
• Coordinate all administrative/organizational processes for team/player registrations in keeping with OPDL requirements
• Attend required OPDL Meetings with League, Province, etc
• Assist Team Coaches in managing their team rosters, tryouts, field allocations, etc
• Assist Team Coaches in meeting Certification obligations as per Ontario Soccer
• Uphold Club’s Policies, Procedures, Social Media, Child Protection and any Rules and Regulations
• Uphold the Player, Parent and Coaching standards of the program
• Work closely with administrative staff to ensure all needs are met.
• Work with Team Coaches to prepare individual development plans for all players
• Assist in scouting, identification and selecting of players for OPDL Teams
• Assist TD to prepare, input & complete mandatory OPDL player assessments as required by Ontario Soccer
• Prepare & complete mandatory semi-annual coach assessments (Team Coaches)
• Conduct a preseason and post-season parent/guardian/player meeting’s as required
• Oversee the implement the High-Performance training & playing philosophy of the Club (i.e. Game Model)
• Ensure the delivery of the weekly technical & tactical coaching curriculum
• Work with coaches to deliver on-field technical sessions, when necessary
• Responsible for the safety and welfare of all players under your care
• Conduct training sessions weekly, as required to cover coaches
• Attend OPDL Games as required
• Minimum National B License (Youth License)
• 5-10 years coaching experience at a High-Performance level
• Strong administrative, interpersonal, time-management & communication skills
• Experience in leading and developing High-Performance players & coaches
• Knowledge & support of ODPL Pathway
• Strong management, computer and leadership skills
• Growth mindset and willingness to learn