The Reporting & Management Systems division delivers the SC Portfolio Dashboards, Higher Authority reports, the Host Country Reports, PM Reports, Ministry of Finance Dashboard, State Audit Bureau Reports and maintains the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) systems, registers and dashboards. It also supports the operational delivery of Programme Services, liaises and provides support to various projects, departments and functions in the SC.
Job holder is responsible for preparing and issuing a portfolio of reports and dashboards which monitor, assess and analyse SC’s projects’ status, schedule, cost, changes and progress, as well as other corporate performance information. Responsibilities include gathering, assessment and management of information for the production of reports and dashboards, their issuance on regular basis and improvement of processes and systems required for their delivery.
They will liaise with SC functions and project managers to ensure proper reception and quality of information and services required to deliver its mandate.
And support management of SC’s Enterprise Risk Management functions and will provide input and advice for developing project monitoring tools, analytical reporting, data visualisation and risk management tools.
• Gather all information required to produce SC’s Dashboards and Reports. This includes, but is not limited to, project status, schedule, progress, risk, financial and other types of internal and external data
• Analyse and develop insights and commentary on the data, identify trends, highlight issues and make observations and recommendations
• Organize, manage and maintain historical data in Programme Service’s databases, including exploring, browsing and querying structured and unstructured data sets
• Responsible for timely issuance of all Programme Services’ internal and external reports and dashboards, their presentation to management for approval, and proper distribution to users per approved reporting calendar.
• Support of Enterprise Risk Management function, providing regular updates on SC Risks and other risks related activities, including organisation of risk workshops with projects and departments
• Ensure that data and presentation are flawless and perform quality control checks before release
• Supports the optimization of data gathering and validation process, identifying areas for change and improvement and continued development and enhancement of overall reporting
• Organise meetings and conference calls with project managers and other departments to collect information for reporting requirements
• Provide support and recommendations to project delivery teams’ reports to improve project performance
• Ensuring that Reporting function’s quality of work adheres to PS and Corporate policies & procedure, Quality Management System and achieves the agreed KPIs
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor which relevant to the job
Education and certifications
• Project, Business, Data or Systems Management university bachelors degree. A Masters degree is preferred
• Internationally recognised related Professional Qualifications in project management or data analytics (Preferred)
Experience and skills
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience on reporting and data analytics in a projects or programme environment with deep knowledge of project management reporting practices, methodologies and techniques (including data visualisation and forecasting)
• Strong experience on data management, analysis and organization of data in systems & databases (including querying and exploration of structured and unstructured data sets)
• Experience with the development of electronic dashboards using standard business intelligence tools such as Tableau
• Strong computer skills in MS Office and using these to analyse project performance
• Experience in reporting and report writing for high level stakeholders
• Well-developed analytical skills with good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Proven ability to lead and motivate others
• Experience interfacing at various levels including senior level presentation