If you are looking for a long-term career in Soccer, we want to hear from you!
International Soccer Club (ISC) is a Not for Profit Soccer Club established in Mississauga in 2007. The ISC is affiliate Member of the City of Mississauga, sanctioned member of the Ontario Soccer Association and The Peel Halton Soccer Association to operate as a Youth Recreation and Competitive Soccer Club in Mississauga.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful candidates shall be responsible for:
- Proactively engage with ISC clients through various communication channels to deliver an outstanding customer service experience, making every client interaction an exceptional one
- Focus on helping clients when they need us most, by responding empathetically to a variety of questions, assisting with a myriad of solutions and resolving client concerns at first point of contact
- Contribute to team results by supporting all coaches to be successful in meeting clients’ needs
- Manage coaches’ attendance, performance, payroll, equipment, and field rentals.
- Manage customers’ inquiries, team formation and program delivery.
- Manage the Sales and Marketing aspect of the Program
- Plan, implement and manage other Club events throughout the season
- Manage the inventory and organization of equipment and uniforms
- Ability to work independently with proven time management, organizational and problemsolving skills.
- Exceptional client service capability and confidence in engaging clients by phone or in person using a friendly, positive and professional tone.
- Proven ability in building rapport and maintain client relationships, preferably in the service industry while working independently and as part of a team.
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns.
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) and across broad range of software; Excel Word, movie Clips and Familiar with Social Media Channels with above average keyboarding skills, internet and computer navigation.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills along with personal flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Three (3+) years’ experiences in similar role with sport Organization
- University Degree would be an asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be available to work evenings and some weekends.
- Outgoing personality with strong customer service skills
This is a Full-time position with an Attractive Annual Salary based on Experience plus Performance Bonus.