Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997. The Club returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot business office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an ambitious vision that will transform the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Inside Sales Representative to join our team! The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting sales opportunities and maximizing revenue potential. The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking for a challenge.
- Maximize ticket sales and ticket sales revenue through execution of sales calls (up to 100 per day) and weekly meetings
- Consistently achieve or exceed levels of “hustle metrics” (calls, talk time, referrals, appointments) and weekly sales activity
- Generate new sales through season tickets and full-season equivalent (FSE) ticket packages
- Strategically prospect new group sales opportunities and collaborate with team members in developing new group sales programs and enhancing existing programs
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in the CRM platform for efficient reporting and effective pipeline management
- Work assigned sales, promotional, and team events to develop new prospects and referral opportunities during games and outside business hours
- Provide best-in-class customer service for all prospects and clients
- The candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best
- Demonstrate professionalism in all interactions daily. (e.g., strong interpersonal skills, positivity, prompt and professional follow-through, openness to new ideas and suggestions)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college university
- Previous customer service or sales experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, persuasive, and results-oriented; must be driven to exceed goals
- Must display a strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Conversational Spanish language fluency preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to be a sports sales industry leader
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
Are you multilingual? If so, please indicate the languages you are proficient in, along with your level of proficiency.