Founded in 1882, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is an English Premier League Club, based in North London.
Led by the late great Bill Nicholson, the Club became the first in England to win the League and FA Cup Double in 1961, and the first in the UK to win a European Trophy two years later. Spurs has since been home to some of the game’s great entertainers, including Jimmy Greaves, Glenn Hoddle, Paul Gascoigne, David Ginola, Gareth Bale, Heung-Min Son and Harry Kane.
In April 2019, the Club opened an iconic new stadium that sits at the heart of a £1billion sport-led regeneration of North Tottenham. The stadium is the largest football club stadium in London and is a multi-use venue with the ability to host a variety of events 365 days a year, including NFL, boxing, rugby, concerts, and other major events, plus visitor attractions including Stadium Tours and the Dare Skywalk.
The stadium development scheme has to date created more than 4,000 new jobs for local people, with circa £300m pumped into the local economy each year.
Tottenham Hotspur has:
- A clear strategy to develop talent from within its Academy, showcased by a strong track record of Academy players graduating to the first-team squad.
- A £100m state-of-the-art Training Centre that supports the Club’s ambition to attract, develop and retain the best talent.
- Commercial partnerships with globally-recognised brands including AIA Group Limited (AIA), one of the world's leading providers of life insurance services, and Nike, the world’s leading sports footwear and apparel company.
- A commitment to minimizing its environmental impact across Club operations, being named as the greenest in the Premier League for the past three years. Tottenham Hotspur is a signatory of the UN Sports for Climate Action Framework, committing to halve carbon emissions by 2030 and become net zero carbon by 2040.
- An award-winning Foundation that is renowned for creating opportunities to help enhance the lives of people in its local community through education, employment, health and social inclusion programmes.
To assist the shop management team to deliver sales and profit through excellent operational, sales focus and excellent customer service on a day to day basis in the retail shops.
- High customer service levels within retail store, ensuring best in class experiences for all visitors
- Assist with daily sales budgets to ensure daily targets are achieved in the retail shop.
- Maintain agreed floor layouts, trading densities and standards of merchandising to maximize sales and profit
- Assist in the implementation of all operational procedures including stock accuracy management and EPOS management.
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Able to work in pressurized environments and in a calm and effective manner
- Use your own initiative when called upon
- Enjoys working individually or part of a large team when required
- Work unsupervised for periods of time.
Skills And Experience
- A background within the retail industry, with experience in event retailing or working in a busy retail environment
- Working knowledge of Retail systems
- Demonstrable ability to carry out detailed tasks with minimal direction or supervision
- Proven skills in inspiring, influencing and working within a large workforce
- Proven success and awareness within employee relations and equality and diversity
- Demonstrable ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of raising standards and overseeing the delivery of exceptional customer experiences
Safeguarding is fundamental to the success in all that we do. Whilst this role does not require a DBS check, successful candidates are to be reminded that we may review the role and the requirements at a later date which could result in standard background and DBS checks.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.