We are recruiting enthusiastic and ambitious coaches to work across our football and sport programmes. We work across Hammersmith & Fulham, Wandsworth, Merton, Lambeth, Kingston and Surrey.
If you come on board with us, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high quality delivery team and benefit from a range of training and development opportunities, enabling you to continue to build on your skills.
We strive to deliver service excellence in everything that we do and we set high standards for coaches delivering on our programmes.
In addition to the qualities listed above, all applicants must have the following:
• Minimum FA Level 1 Award
• FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
• FA Emergency First Aid
• An enhanced DBS check
• The ability to travel independently
We are always looking to add expertise to our coaching team and have a range of activities across the week at different times. Casual coaches may choose to work on specific programmes, or across multiple programmes.
The below is an overview of some of the programmes we deliver:
• Disability Football and Sport, including our Pan Disability Clubs, Active Autism, DS Badgers, Blind and Partially Sighted Football and our work in SEN schools.
• Female Football, including our Girls Development Centre and Girls Only Skills Clubs, Soccer Schools and Kicks activities.
• Football Development, including our Player Pathway programme.
• Football and Sport Participation, including our Saturday Morning Skills Clubs and Holiday Soccer Schools.
• Health and Wellbeing, including our Fulham Fit, Fulham Memories, Walking Football and More than a Game Mental Health programmes.
• Primary Education, including the delivery of PE sessions and extra-curricular clubs.
• Youth and Community, including our Kicks programme and our Refugee Football Clubs.
When submitting your application please indicate which programme(s) you would prefer to begin working on and detail your relevant expertise.
Fulham Football Club Foundation is committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.