Pay - Dependant on experience. Please confirm salary expectations in your application.
Hours – 37.5 hours per week, to include home match days, typically Saturday or midweek evening.
Dates – Immediate start
Benefits – Workplace pension, free staff parking in a central location, staff events, great work environment, great sporting career development, good annual leave and more.
Location – Weston Homes Stadium, Peterborough United Football Club
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Supervisor to supervise and coordinate the day-to-day maintenance and cleaning of the PUFC Stadium (London Road) & Training ground (Oundle Road) ensuring a safe and effective working environment and provides the best possible experience for all our fans, customers, and staff. Reporting to the Operations Manager the role will proactively lead, manage and assist the cleaning and facilities team with maintaining the stadium and training ground to the highest standards.
- To support the Head of Operations & Safety & Security Officer in the delivery of Stadium operation
- Deliver the highest standards of health & safety, ensuring that the stadium operates in a safe
- environment & all records updated as necessary, including environmental, health & security standards
- Supervise multi-disciplinary team of staff including cleaning, maintenance whilst working alongside grounds, reception and security
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water, power, lighting, heating, & cooling, are well maintained
- Continuously work to increase energy efficiency/cost-effectiveness across all areas of the business
- Ensure optimum deployment of staff and other resources
- Liaise and manage contractors and trades whilst onsite including security, parking, cleaning, catering and waste disposal
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, and inspection of all buildings, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, safety, and waste management for both the Stadium & training ground in line with budgets.
- Working with the Operations Manager & Safety Officer, attend, assist, and manage Matchday cleaning & maintenance preparations & operations ensuring meets EFL/SAG/SGSA requirements
- Oversee maintenance consumables budget and ensure efficient and cost-effective purchase of services and consumables.
- Maintain H&S standards & records in conjunction with Operations Manager.
- Provide project support & assistance to Operations Manager & senior management team
- Working with the Operations Manager to improve the sustainability & energy efficiency of the Club’s estate.
- Managing the opening and closing of the Stadium
- Demonstrate the Peterborough United FC values at all times.
- Work alongside other team members to support in other departments as and when required to promote best practice.
The successful person will have relevant experience in a similar role or can demonstrate transferrable skills, relevant industry qualifications (i.e., Health & Safety) desirable but not essential and previous supervisory experience is desirable.
Naturally positive, professional and enthusiastic you will have a passion for ensuring our facilities and buildings are well cared for.
Click here to read the full Job and Person Description