Inter Miami CF is seeking hardworking, positive, and passionate individuals to work as Ticket Office Representatives for the upcoming season(s) at DRV PNK Stadium. The Ticket Office Representative is a part-time/game day position and is responsible for selling tickets and providing exceptional customer service to the public at the stadium on event/game days.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide exceptional customer service to all guests at Inter Miami CF home matches and other events at DRV PNK Stadium.
· Professionally and accurately sell tickets for all IMCF matches and events.
· Assist guests with mobile ticketing challenges and other ticketing related matters.
· Greet all guests in a polite, professional and a friendly manner.
· Proactively anticipate all guests’ specific concerns regarding their purchase, directions, stadium information and schedule of all events.
· Assist with the distribution of tickets for guests and other stadium visitors.
· Reconcile all daily sales without any overage/shortage occurring.
· Work with other staff members to ensure a quality match/event day experience.
· Available to work all Inter Miami CF home matches and other stadium events.
· All other related duties as required.
· Highly proactive, goal oriented and motivated with a positive attitude.
· Customer service experience preferred.
· Bilingual - English and Spanish a plus.
· Knowledge of Ticketmaster and Archtics a plus.
· Demonstrated understanding with new technology and mobile apps.
· Must possess reliable transportation to and from work for all games.
· Prior customer service experience a plus.
· Ability to stand for 3-4 hours per time, hours at a time in various degrees of outdoor weather conditions, including but not limited to, extreme heat or rain.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.