Inter Miami CF is looking for highly enthusiastic Fan Ambassadors dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional experience for all guests that attend any Inter Miami CF games or events at DRV PNK Stadium.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Be proactive and engaging when greeting and assisting guests with any inquiries or concerns.
· Demonstrate a guest-service oriented disposition and professional appearance.
· Maintain a working knowledge of all stadium operations and ticketing policies.
· Report all high-level issues and feedback to the appropriate departments.
· Assist guests with seat locations and escorting them if necessary.
· Additional related duties as assigned.
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
· Available to work a minimum of 75% of ALL Inter Miami CF games or events.
· Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
· Positive attitude and strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail and ability to adapt to handle stressful situations.
· Strong conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to remain in a standing position for an extended period of time.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Previous sports experience preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.