The FAS is looking for staff coaches to be part of the various National Women’s Youth Teams (Under-19, Under-16 and Under-14). Reporting to the Technical Director, and the Head Coach, Women’s National ‘A’ Team, the Staff Coach, National Women’s Teams is responsible for the preparation of the respective National Women’s Teams.
- Plan and strategise the performance of the National Women’s Youth Teams with the target of meeting performance targets of all international and regional.
- Responsible for selecting players, planning and implementing effective training programmes and coordinating programmes and activities and commitments of the Teams in consultation with the Technical Director and other National coaches of youth.
- Oversee the training programmes and preparation of the National Women’s Youth Teams in accordance with the FAS playing philosophy.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Technical Director
- Minimum AFC “B” Coaching Diploma holder or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience in coaching at an elite level, preferably with experience in coaching women’s football
- Strong management, organisational, motivational, and strategising skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- This will be a Contract For Service appointment.