At TOCA Everybody Plays! We seek to transform the soccer experience by building communities that inspire everybody to play. This shared TOCA experience is the basis of a global, inclusive TOCA community in which we all share our love of the World’s most popular sport.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Job Description Highlights:
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Madison, WI
Flexible Schedule: Minimum of 15 hours a week including weekend availability
Role Scope and Requirements:
The Youth Programs staff is responsible for the daily coaching operations of the Youth Programs Department with company policies and the Youth Programs Manager direction. They will be a coach for jobs consisting of, but not limited to: Camps, Birthday Parties, Child Care, Fun Zone, and Field Trips.
- Take primary responsibility to maintain the day-to-day field operations in such a manner that the customers, their families, and guests enjoy a safe and fun environment. This includes:
- Direct supervision of children when working camps, birthday parties, child care, fun zone and field trips.
- Maintaining supervision of camps, birthday parties, child care, fun zone and field trips, other coaches and staff and their own classes & sessions.
- Leading games, activities and the supervision/care of any equipment and/or inflatables they will be using while doing so.
- Party staff will be required to work as a party runner as well as a party host working alternating schedules with the other party staff.
- Perform other duties required of management staff such as helping with events such as Open Houses, Kids Fest, Member Appreciation Parties and Crossfit Competitions
- To cover and support in other areas where needed
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be flexible with possible last minute schedule changes
- All staff must pass a background check
- Up-to-date CPR, AED & First Aid Certificates*
- Up-to-date Standard Precautions Certificate*
- Experience working youth camps, after school programs, coaching, or related field
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit good decision-making skills
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TOCA was founded in 2016 by two-time U.S. World Cup and former MLS and English Premier League midfielder Eddie Lewis. He led the development of TOCA's training platform, which employs a proprietary ball machine, digitized targets, and a data-enhanced app to create a welcoming environment for players at every level. TOCA Football, Inc. is currently the largest soccer center operator in North America and an official soccer training partner of MLS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.